If you send an email by mistake to someone whom you dont want to sent or you had missed something in the email, you can recall the sent email and or replace the original mail. All steps are as follows:
RECALL A MESSAGE
- In Mail, click Sent Items.
- Open the message that you want to recall.
- On the Message tab, in the Actions group, click Other Actions, and then click Recall This Message.
- If Recall This Message option is notavailable:If you do not see the Recall This Message command, then probably you do not have an Exchange Server account or you are not using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Both are required to use the recall feature.
You can check the Account Settings dialog box in Outlook for the types of e-mail accounts in your Outlook profile.
- Click Delete unread copies of this message.
NOTE If you are sending the message to a large number of people, you may want to clear the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient check box.
- Select whether you want to only delete the message or delete and replace the message.
- Select the check box to receive a confirmation that the recall was successful.
Recall and replace a message
Same as above. Just choose the second option in step 6.