For corporate office user my document is always redirected to a file server where creating exe file is restricted.
1. Create a folder in c drive called: vs 2013
2. Inside that folder create 2 folders
3. Inside Templates, create another 2 folders:
4. Open visual studio and follow the steps
- On the Tools menu, select Options.
- From the Projects and Solutions folder, select General.
- In the Visual Studio projects location text box, enter a location for files and projects.
And you should be all set.