Extention –> Modules –> Carousel > Home Page –> Make is disable
Add a Page link in top menu in Opencart is easy. Just install this VQMOD based extension and you should be all set.
Lots of extention in Opencart is developed in VQMOD. To install VQMOD:
STEP 1 : Download vQmod
- Download VqMOD: From Here
- Unzip it.
- Upload vQmod to root directory
STEP 2 : Install vQmod
- After upload run the installation by running install file through :http://www.yourdomain.com/vQmod/install.
You will see vQmod INSTALLED message
(Collected from this site: https://www.transpacific-software.com/guide_install_opencart_extensions.html )
Your vQmod is installed and you are ready to install a vQmod based extension.
STEP 3 : Download the extension
- Visit OpenCart Extension listing page to download extensions required.
STEP 4 : Extract the file and upload the content in your root directory.
STEP 5 : Go to your admin Extensions>Modules you will see the module in the list.
- All vQmod based extensions will have vQmod folder. This folder will add new extension files within vQmod folder already present on the server. You have to simply dump the extension files on FTP.
STEP 6 :
- Within admin go to Extensions.
- You will find the extension listed. You will also find Install link. Click install link to install the module.
STEP 7 :
- After installation, click on the edit link and set the setting for a module.
STEP 8 :
- Go to frontend to see the module working.
Go to System > Settings then edit store then Option tab and set Display Prices With Tax to no
nano fail2ban.loga and search for banned IP address.
iptables –L –n
Get the banned type from the output and try the following:
fail2ban-client set ssh-iptables unbanip 192.168.1.101
ssh-iptables can be replaces by banned type like “pbx-gui”
Put your form inside an asp.net panel control and set its DefaultButton attribute with your button ID. See the code below:
<asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" DefaultButton="Button1"> <asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel1" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional"> <ContentTemplate> <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox> <asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" onclick="Button1_Click" Text="Send" /> </ContentTemplate> </asp:UpdatePanel> </asp:Panel>
I want a select statement to get data like this:
SELECT ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY CODE) AS SL, Code FROMparty_code_table
In file C:\Users\Username\Documents\IISExpress\config\applicationhost.config, under section
there was all websites (projects) I have ever opened. I deleted these items and now, on New Website there is no number in brackets. NOTE: I think it is not wise to delete the entire file but only the part that applies to sites/projects.
MS SQL Server A Name: A
MS SQL Server B Name: B
I want to connect server B to A so that when I am in server A, I can access database and tables from server B
Using SQL Management studio, connect to A and run the following command:
EXEC master.dbo.sp_addlinkedserver @server = N’B‘, @srvproduct=N’B‘, @provider=N’SQLOLEDB’,
SELECT * FROM B.Database_Name_of_B.DBO.SALES_ORDERS